Church of Santa Maria, the Major
The Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor, originally Romanesque and Mudéjar, was rebuilt in the 16th century. The original building maintains the apse and the presbytery adorned with Mudéjares tiles.
The altarpiece of the high altar is of classical baroque style and dedicated to the holder of the church. There are also other altarpieces of great artistic value, such as that of the Nazarene.
In the chapel of Socorro there is an image of the Virgin of the anxieties of the seventeenth century.
It has an organ built in 1711, of which only the furniture is conserved, restored in the decade of 1980.
It has a granite tower, whose last body is the steeple.
In honor of the Dukes of Zuñiga, patrons of this work, several family shields were placed on the facade of the church.